We offer two real bush camp style cottages, called ‘Adam’ and ‘Eve’ and
a fully equipped kitchen called ‘Apple’.
There is a ‘Summer hut’ to relax on deck chairs on the bank of the river!
Cottage 1. “Adam”
Cottage 2. “Eve”
Eve …. seen from the top. (Adam and Eve are ‘mirrored’)
The Cottages are perfect for adventurers in need of a luxury break !!
The Kitchen. “Apple”
Summer Hut on the River bank
Malama Umoyo cottages on the banks of the Luangwa River (from left to right: Adam, Summer hut, kitchen, Eve)
The cottages (Adam and Eve) are identical, only mirrored.
Hope to welcome you soon at Malama Umoyo Cottages!
- Quality accomodation in true bush style
- Rooms with a ‘View”!
- First class bedding and walk-in mosquito nets
- Cooking facilities inside a fully equipped kitchen and BBQ facilities outside
- Comfortable deck chairs and hammock in the Summer hut.
- Amazing views on the Luangwa river, rock walls, Chikwawa flood plains and Chindeni Hills
- Excellent private fishing spot right in front of the cottages
- Wildlife ranging from a daily abundance of hippo’s (24/7) to (rare but pretty regular) wild dog sightings
- Wildlife roaming in and around the premises
- Privacy and seclusion and guarded 24/7
Cottage Adam: One room with double bed (190×140), side room with two beds (90×190 each). Extra bed can be placed: 90×190. Maximum 5 guests.
Cottage Eve: One room with double bed (190×140), side room with two beds (90×200 each). Maximum 4 guests.
Please note, that Malama Umoyo cottages have no electricity and we entirely depend on limited solar power, gas (for cooking and freezer) and also cooking or BBQ on open fire! We have our own borehole with crystal clear water. We drink it (right from the tap), but if you hesitate to drink this water, then please bring your own bottled water.
Our names are Menno and Virginie and our dedicated supervising staff are Chris, Kenny, Shaki, Misael and Justine.
When you like to call us, please call +260 966 30 30 51 (Zambia April to November). Please note that cell coverage around Malama Umoyo Cottages is sometimes poor. However, at Malama Umoyo your cell phone and internet will work on certain selected spots.
From December until March you can reach us on +31 653 728 759.
Bookings are welcome: Direct, through Booking.com, Tripadvisor, Holidays Lettings, AirBnB, Zambia Tourism Board.